- Technical Analysis By John J Murphy – बनना चाहते हैं एक्सपर्ट ट्रेडर तो इस किताब को जरूर पड़ें।
- This technical analysis is the best and original book for the financial trader newbie
- Introduction to Technical Analysis for Beginners
- John Murphy: "How I Analyze the Markets"
- Markets are Rigged. Using Charts and Technical Analysis alone is a road to the Poorhouse
- Best Books on Technical Analysis
- Chart Analysis of the Financial Markets from A to Z
- Top 5 Books For Learning Technical Analysis
- Top 3 Technical Analysis Indicators – Stock Market for Beginners
- Technical Analysis Secrets: What Most Trading Gurus Will Never Tell You (by Rayner Teo)
John J. Murphy has now updated his landmark bestseller Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets, to include all of the financial markets.
“If one could read only one book on technical analysis, this should be the one.” –Knight-Ridder Financial Products and News (on the first edition, Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets, 0-13-898008-X)
This outstanding reference has already taught thousands of traders the concepts of technical analysis and their application in the futures and stock markets. Covering the latest developments in computer technology, technical tools, and indicators, the second edition features new material on candlestick charting, intermarket relationships, stocks and stock rotation, plus state-of-the-art examples and figures. From how to read charts to understanding indicators and the crucial role technical analysis plays in investing, readers gain a thorough and accessible overview of the field of technical analysis, with a special emphasis on futures markets. Revised and expanded for the demands of today’s financial world, this book is essential reading for anyone interested in tracking and analyzing market behavior.
“One way to get started in technical analysis is to read a good book on the subject. One of my favorites is Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications by John J. Murphy. It’s an easy read.” Ralph J. Acampora, CMT, Managing Director, Prudential Securities Inc.
- Series: New York Institute of Finance
- Hardcover: 576 pages
- Publisher: New York Institute of Finance; SUB UPD EX edition (January 4, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735200661
- ISBN-13: 978-0735200661
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.7 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds