- Book Review: The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs
- The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs The Investor’s Guide to Defining Your Renovation Plan, Building
- Estimating Rehab Costs Like a Pro
- Quickly Estimate Rehab Costs (2 Minute Method)
- 0024 Estimating Rehab and Repair Costs – A Newbie perspective vs reality
- 10 Must Read Books for RE Investors – MM005
- How Much Does it Cost to Fix up a House?
- Calculating Numbers on a Rental Property [Using The Four Square Method!]
- Ep 97: A Real Estate Empire, Three Books on Real Estate and Making Family First with J Scott
- Construction Cost Estimator App for the Mac, iPad, and iPhone
Are you a real estate investor still trying to figure out the complex process of creating a renovation plan and estimating rehab costs for your projects? The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs is written by active real estate fix-and-flipper J Scott, author of the popular real estate website 123Flip.com, and is published by BiggerPockets Publishing, the publishing arm of the premier real estate investing website BiggerPockets.com.
This 200+ page book provides a step-by-step methodology for learning how to create a Scope of Work (SOW) and how to estimate rehab costs on your renovation projects. Whether you’re a rehabber, a wholesaler or a landlord, this book will teach you the process of evaluating the scope of a rehab project and estimating the cost of completing that renovation. This is the methodology that the author has used to over the years to complete hundreds of rehabs, both for himself and for other investors.