- Dictated Sentences 1
- Differentiated Reading Instruction
- Math Antics – Ratios And Rates
- Teaching Demonstration of Filipino in the K to 12 Curriculum
- Using Literacy Screening Data to Support Students with Reading Difficulties
- Assessment of English Language Learners
- Teaching English Language Learners to Read
- MTSS, RTI, Special Education…Oh My: Gaining an understanding of MTSS and RTI
- Effective Literacy Interventions
- Effective Teaching in Early Childhood Education
Tens of thousands of K–3 teachers have relied on this book–now revised and expanded with more than 50% new material–to plan and deliver effective literacy instruction tailored to each student's needs. The authors provide a detailed framework for implementing differentiated small-group instruction over multiweek cycles. Each component of the beginning reading program is addressed–phonological awareness, word recognition, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension. In a large-size format with lay-flat binding for easy photocopying, the book includes dozens of reproducible lesson plans, instructional activities, assessment forms, and other tools. Purchasers get access to a Web page where they can download and print the reproducible materials.
New to This Edition
*Differentiation 2.0: the approach has been fine-tuned based on field testing, new research findings, and current standards and response-to-intervention frameworks.
*Many additional reproducible tools, such as coaching templates and the Informal Decoding Inventory.
*Beyond lesson plans and materials, the second edition offers more guidance for designing instruction and grouping students, making it a one-stop resource.
*Reproducible tools now available to download and print.