- Doing business in China (Full Episode)
- Internet Disclaimers Hearing, Day 1
- 6th United States-China-European Union Product Safety Summit, Part 1
- Pursuing Truth in the Global Economy
- Davos 2016 – The Transformation of Finance
- Maritime Asia: Securitization of the China Seas
- How The Stock Exchange Works (For Dummies)
- President Obama and the President of the People’s Republic of China hold a Joint Press Conference
- 1. Introduction and What this Course Will Do for You and Your Purposes
- SMEs and eTrade: barriers and solutions by ITC and eTrade for all
This book is about internet finance, a concept coined by the authors in 2012. Internet finance deals specifically with the impacts of internet based technologies, such as mobile payments, social networks, search engines, cloud computation, and big data, on the financial sector. Major types of internet finance include third-party payments and mobile payments, internet currency, P2P lending, crowdfunding, and the use of big data in financial activities.
Internet finance is highly popular and heavily discussed in China. Chinese Premier Li Keqiang made the healthy development of internet finance a policy priority in 2014 state-of-union address. This book, as a detailed report on internet finance in China, will help readers understand the status quo and development of China’s financial system.