- Tips to Raising a Smart Child
- How to create a high performance culture | Andrew Sillitoe | TEDxRoyalTunbridgeWells
- The Secret of Becoming Mentally Strong | Amy Morin | TEDxOcala
- Grit: the power of passion and perseverance | Angela Lee Duckworth
- Why comfort will ruin your life | Bill Eckstrom | TEDxUniversityofNevada
- To reach beyond your limits by training your mind | Marisa Peer | TEDxKCS
- After watching this, your brain will not be the same | Lara Boyd | TEDxVancouver
- How the food you eat affects your brain – Mia Nacamulli
- Programming your mind for success | Carrie Green | TEDxManchester
- How to practice effectively…for just about anything – Annie Bosler and Don Greene
Great Minds and How to Grow Them is a handbook for parents that shows how they can grow the minds of their children and teenagers and guide them to success both at school and in life. The latest neurological and psychological research is proving that most children are capable of reaching high levels of performance that were previously associated only with the gifted and talented.
Brains are malleable and IQ is not fixed yet, without parental engagement in their learning, many children don’t reach the levels of performance that are associated with academic success. Combining new knowledge with extensive research into how we learn, this book proves that by using simple, everyday techniques that are both rooted in research and accessible for parents, children can learn to learn more successfully.