- How to create a high performance culture | Andrew Sillitoe | TEDxRoyalTunbridgeWells
- 10 Morning Habits Geniuses Use To Jump Start The Brain | Jim Kwik
- THE MINDSET OF HIGH ACHIEVERS – Best Motivational Video for Success in Life & Study 2017
- Tips to Raising a Smart Child
- The first 20 hours — how to learn anything | Josh Kaufman | TEDxCSU
- How to practice effectively…for just about anything – Annie Bosler and Don Greene
- How To Reprogram Your Mind (for Positive Thinking)
- The Secret of Becoming Mentally Strong | Amy Morin | TEDxOcala
- How to triple your memory by using this trick | Ricardo Lieuw On | TEDxHaarlem
- Super Intelligence: 🍎 Memory Music, Improve Memory and Concentration, Binaural Beats Focus Music
Great Minds and How to Grow Them is a handbook for parents that shows how they can grow the minds of their children and teenagers and guide them to success both at school and in life. The latest neurological and psychological research is proving that most children are capable of reaching high levels of performance that were previously associated only with the gifted and talented.
Brains are malleable and IQ is not fixed yet, without parental engagement in their learning, many children don’t reach the levels of performance that are associated with academic success. Combining new knowledge with extensive research into how we learn, this book proves that by using simple, everyday techniques that are both rooted in research and accessible for parents, children can learn to learn more successfully.