- Doing business in China (Full Episode)
- Maritime Asia: Securitization of the China Seas
- 95% of You Will Ignore This 2018 Marketing Strategy | Business Squared Keynote in Australia
- Recession, Hyperinflation, and Stagflation: Crash Course Econ #13
- Mark Zuckerberg testimony live stream
- Reinier de Graaf, “Phantom Urbanism”
- Davos 2016 – The Transformation of Finance
- How The Stock Exchange Works (For Dummies)
- SMEs and eTrade: barriers and solutions by ITC and eTrade for all
- Blue Planet II : The Prequel
This book is about internet finance, a concept coined by the authors in 2012. Internet finance deals specifically with the impacts of internet based technologies, such as mobile payments, social networks, search engines, cloud computation, and big data, on the financial sector. Major types of internet finance include third-party payments and mobile payments, internet currency, P2P lending, crowdfunding, and the use of big data in financial activities.
Internet finance is highly popular and heavily discussed in China. Chinese Premier Li Keqiang made the healthy development of internet finance a policy priority in 2014 state-of-union address. This book, as a detailed report on internet finance in China, will help readers understand the status quo and development of China’s financial system.