- An Introduction To R for Trading w/Ilya Kipnis
- Using R in real time financial market trading
- Webinar Topic: How to Design Quant Trading Strategies using “R”? – QuantInsti
- QuantBros.com Introduction to R Programming for Financial Timeseries
- t test for Quantitative Trading with R
- Let’s Get Rich With quantmod And R! Rich With Market Knowledge! Machine Learning with R
- Download Quantitative Trading with R Understanding Mathematical and Computational Tools from a Quant
- Part I: Algorithmic Trading with CoinTrader and R
- F test for Quantitative and Algo trading with R
- R Shiny demo: Trading Strategy backtesting and Find Fastest subway in NYC
Quantitative Trading with R offers readers a glimpse into the daily activities of quants/traders who deal with financial data analysis and the formulation of model-driven trading strategies.
Based on the author's own experience as a quant, lecturer, and high-frequency trader, this book illuminates many of the problems that these professionals encounter on a daily basis. Answers to some of the more relevant questions are provided, and the easy-to-follow examples show the reader how to build functional R computer code in the process.