- Technical Analysis vs. Quantitative Analysis – Darwinex
- 2015 CFA Level I Quant: Technical Analysis Lecture 1
- 69. CFA Level 1 Quantitative Methods Technical Analysis LO1 Part 1
- Trading Strategies – Quantitative & Technical Analysis
- 2015 CFA Level I Quant: Technical Analysis Lecture 2
- 70. CFA Level 1 Quantitative Methods Technical Analysis LO1 Part 2
- 74. CFA Level 1 Quantitative Methods Technical Analysis LO5 Part 1
- Introduction to Quantitative Analysis
- Technical Analysis vs Fundamentals: How Reliable are Technicals?
- Market Quantitative Analysis Utilizing Excel Worksheets! S&P 500 Analysis & Trading Ideas
This book, the fifth by Dr. Howard Bandy, discusses an integrated approach to trading system development and trading management.
It begins with a discussion and quantification of the several aspects of risk.
1. The trader's personal tolerance for risk.
2. The risk inherent in the price fluctuations of the issue to be traded.
3. The risk added by the trading system rules.
4. The trade-by-trade risk experienced during trading.