- An Introduction To R for Trading w/Ilya Kipnis
- Using R in real time financial market trading
- Webinar Topic: How to Design Quant Trading Strategies using “R”? – QuantInsti
- QuantBros.com Introduction to R Programming for Financial Timeseries
- t test for Quantitative Trading with R
- Let’s Get Rich With quantmod And R! Rich With Market Knowledge! Machine Learning with R
- Machine Learning for Quantitative Trading Webinar with Dr. Ernie Chan
- Basic Concepts of Quantitative Trading
- F test for Quantitative and Algo trading with R
- Quantitative Trading Analysis with R
Quantitative Trading with R offers readers a glimpse into the daily activities of quants/traders who deal with financial data analysis and the formulation of model-driven trading strategies.
Based on the author's own experience as a quant, lecturer, and high-frequency trader, this book illuminates many of the problems that these professionals encounter on a daily basis. Answers to some of the more relevant questions are provided, and the easy-to-follow examples show the reader how to build functional R computer code in the process.
Georgakopoulos has written an invaluable introductory work for students, researchers, and practitioners alike. Anyone interested in applying programming, mathematical, and financial concepts to the creation and analysis of simple trading strategies will benefit from the lessons provided in this book. Accessible yet comprehensive, Quantitative Trading with R focuses on helping readers achieve practical competency in utilizing the popular R language for data exploration and strategy development.
Engaging and straightforward in his explanations, Georgakopoulos outlines basic trading concepts and walks the reader through the necessary math, data analysis, finance, and programming that quants/traders rely on. To increase retention and impact, individual case studies are split up into smaller modules. Chapters contain a balanced mix of mathematics, finance, and programming theory, and cover such diverse topics such as statistics, data analysis, time series manipulation, back-testing, and R-programming.
In Quantitative Trading with R, Georgakopoulos offers up a highly readable yet in-depth guidebook. Readers will emerge better acquainted with the R language and the relevant packages that are used by academics and practitioners in the quantitative trading realm.
- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2015 edition (January 20, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1137354070
- ISBN-13: 978-1137354075
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.9 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds