- Oil 101
- TIP044: Oil 101 – with Morgan Downey
- Fundamentals of Upstream Oil and Gas
- 🔴 Relaxing Sleep Music 24/7: Meditation Music, Deep Sleeping Music, Peaceful Sleep
- What is Crude Oil?
- Essential Oils 101 Crash Course
- Oil Sands 101
- [保養] 認識機油 – 新手必看！Engine Oil 101
- Straight Talk About Motor Oil
- CRUDE OIL 101 : All you need to know !
OIL 101 is a straightforward guide to oil and an essential read for anyone coming to grips with where oil prices, the economy and society are headed.
In OIL 101, Downey provides the facts one needs to understand oil, from its history and chemistry, to refining, finished products, storage, transportation, alternatives, and how prices are determined every day in global wholesale oil markets and how those markets are connected to prices at the pump.
- Hardcover: 452 pages
- Publisher: Wooden Table Press; 1st edition (2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780982039205
- ISBN-13: 978-0982039205
- ASIN: 0982039204
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds