- 💰 The Power Of Mastering ONE Pair #FOREX 💰
- Mastering Trading Psychology
- Mastering Human Trading Behaviour
- How to Master Forex in 2017 in Five Steps (Live Webinar recording)
- How to Trade Forex Using Price Action (Webinar)
- Mastering Trade Selection
- Beginner Guide to Investing Forex Trading Currency Trading – MAKE THOUSANDS
- Mastering Forex GBPUSD Pair webinar
- Here’s why you’ll NEVER make money in Forex. The Forex Cycle of Doom…
- Mastering Stop Loss in Forex Trading
Make Volatility and Risk Work for You with Forex Trading!
“This book should be in every trader/investor’s library. As we come out of this depressed market . . . this book can be your companion, helping you avoid mistakes and enhance your trading/investment program.”
―Bill M. Williams, author of Trading Chaos
“Whether you’re just getting started trading the world’s most exciting financial market, or you’re looking to add to your trading edge, [the authors] have written an engaging book packed with powerful techniques that you can use right now.”
―Rob Booker, trader, author, educator, and founder and host of TraderRadio.net
The foreign exchange market is the largest trading market in the world, with average daily volume well into the trillions. Because the market is always characterized by high liquidity, forex traders benefit most from volatile markets―making it the ideal investment approach today and well into the future.
Mastering the Currency Market is a comprehensive guide to currency and futures trading strategies and techniques for both highly volatile and nonvolatile markets.
Putting to work their vast and highly diverse experience in forex trading, the authors explain how to take advantage of the many benefits of foreign exchange trading, including its low cost of entry afforded by margin, and the dynamic pricing by nature of the competitive marketplace. Mastering the Currency Market is divided into five sections covering: The basics of trading currencies Fundamental analysis of price valuation Technical analysis and trading charts Trading philosophy and psychological discipline Volatility and risk management
With four decades of combined experience, the authors clearly communicate to you a trading method that will give you the confidence to both analyze markets and execute trades successfully, regardless of underlying market conditions.
As 2008 introduced nightmare scenarios for investors around the world, it was Al Gaskill’s most productive period of his trading career. He used the same trading methods spelled out in this book.
Apply the lessons inside and you’ll see profits rise during periods of high market volatility, and when the market slows down, you can downshift to countertrending methods. It’s a win-win investing method, and Mastering the Currency Market leads you through it every step of the way.
- Series: Professional Finance & Investment
- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (November 30, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071634843
- ISBN-13: 978-0071634847
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds