- How FinTech is Shaping the Future of Banking | Henri Arslanian | TEDxWanChai
- Maximizing Finance for Development
- Democracy, Authoritarian Capitalism, and China: Crash Course World History 230
- The Third Industrial Revolution: A Radical New Sharing Economy
- Jack Ma’s Top 10 Rules For Success
- Ses 1: Introduction and Course Overview
- 95% of You Will Ignore This 2018 Marketing Strategy | Business Squared Keynote in Australia
- Learn Chinese – Chinese in Three Minutes – Do you speak English?
- Transfer Pricing – Intensive Course
- Chinese Cyber Power
This book is about internet finance, a concept coined by the authors in 2012. Internet finance deals specifically with the impacts of internet based technologies, such as mobile payments, social networks, search engines, cloud computation, and big data, on the financial sector. Major types of internet finance include third-party payments and mobile payments, internet currency, P2P lending, crowdfunding, and the use of big data in financial activities.
Internet finance is highly popular and heavily discussed in China. Chinese Premier Li Keqiang made the healthy development of internet finance a policy priority in 2014 state-of-union address. This book, as a detailed report on internet finance in China, will help readers understand the status quo and development of China’s financial system.
- Series: China Perspectives
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (February 10, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138195081
- ISBN-13: 978-1138195080
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds