- Banker’s Guide to New Small Business Finance, + Website Venture Deals, Crowdfunding, Private Equity,
- Banker’s Guide to New Small Business Finance, + Website Venture Deals, Crowdfunding, Private Equity
- Investment Banker Resume Tutorial for Students (with FREE downloadable Template)
- Business Financing : How to Apply for a Grant to Start a Small Business
- Common Bank Interview Questions and Answers
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT BASICS FOR A BUSINESS – CFO Craig Butcher
- Banking Explained – Money and Credit
- How to Buy a Small Business? Entrepreneur tip to buying a small business. Build Your Team.
- what is investment banking,banking solutions,list of investment companies
- Cyber Security – Insurance CE Webinar – A.D. Banker & Company
Detailed, actionable guidance for expanding your revenue in the face of a new virtual market
Written by industry authority Charles H. Green, Banker's Guide to New Small Business Finance explains how a financial bust from one perfect storm—the real estate bubble and the liquidity collapse in capital markets—is leading to a boom in the market for innovative lenders that advance funds to small business owners for growth. In the book, Green skillfully reveals how the early lending pioneers capitalized on this emerging market, along with advancements in technology, to reshape small company funding.
Through a discussion of the developing field of crowdfunding and the cottage industry that is quickly rising around the ability to sell business equity via the Internet, Banker's Guide to New Small Business Finance covers how small businesses are funded; capital market disruptions; the paradigm shift created by Google, Amazon, and Facebook; private equity in search of ROI; lenders, funders, and places to find money; digital lenders; non-traditional funding; digital capital brokers; and much more. Covers distinctive ideas that are challenging bank domination of the small lending marketplace Provides insight into how each lender works, as well as their application grid, pricing model, and management outlook Offers suggestions on how to engage or compete with each entity, as well as contact information to call them directly Includes a companion website with online tools and supplemental materials to enhance key concepts discussed in the book
If you're a small business financing professional, Banker's Guide to New Small Business Finance gives you authoritative advice on everything you need to adapt and thrive in this rapidly growing business environment.
- Series: Wiley Finance
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (August 18, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118837878
- ISBN-13: 978-1118837870
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.8 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces